Thank you for your interest in becoming an authorized Braun Classics point. Our mission is to create a dealer network capable of providing Braun Classics customers with a superior experience in sales, service and support of our products.
We are always evaluating qualified dealer candidates located in major metropolitan markets and select cities that are currently un-served or under-served by our existing dealer network. Each authorized Braun Classics point operates under an Optician dealership sales and service agreement with Braun Classics to retail their exclusive Eyewear frames.
There are several important qualifying factors to be considered for a new dealership, including financial capability and business background. Each new dealer candidate must possess a strong passion for the Braun Classics brand, along with a desire to establish a dealership in a location that is highly targeted in our market studies.
Our ideal dealer candidate will possess all of the following credentials:
– Leadership level experience in an established Optic retail sales & service dealership,
– A verifiable track record of success in providing the highest level of customer service & satisfaction in an optic retail dealership business,
– The commitment and resources necessary to market & represent our products to a rapidly expanding and diverse customer population,
– Entrepreneurial excellence.
The Evaluation Process
The first step to be considered for a new dealership is to complete the attached application to “Become a Dealer”.
Please provide detailed information in every category of the application, as applicable. Place special emphasis on the narrative section of the application, which provides you an opportunity to tell us about yourself, your company and your proposed operation. We recommend that you print a copy of the completed application for your records prior to submitting it to Braun Classics GmbH.
Each new dealer application will be thoroughly reviewed by a member of the Braun Classics Dealer Development team. When we receive your application, we will:
– Respond to you via email to verify that we have received your dealer application (if you do not receive this confirmation email, please re-enter and submit the application again).
– Research and rank your desired location for sales and market penetration potential
– Review your skills, experience and credentials relative to our selection criteria noted here in
– Identify the proximity of our current dealer network relative to your proposed dealership location.
If your credentials and location meet our selection criteria, you will be directly contacted by a member of our Dealer Development team to engage in further discussion about your application. We will make every effort to respond to each new applicant, but please be aware that we receive a very high volume of new dealer inquiries and it is simply not possible for us to personally respond to all applicants.
We trust you understand that under no circumstances does the submission of your dealer application to Braun Classics, or its subsequent review and processing, imply, in any manner, our intent to accept you as a dealer and enter into a Dealer Agreement with you.
The investment requirements vary greatly based on location, facility, permits, signage, point-of-sale system, adequate operational cash reserves and other start-up costs. Once again, thank you for your interest and passion for Braun Classics. We look forward to receiving your dealer application.
– Sampling Order
– Reserve a special corner for Braun Classics in your business activity
– Bimestrial Feedback and Forecasts with Braun Classics
– Continuous Social Media Marketing on your Advertising Channels
– Certified Optic Measuring facilities
– Leads generate by Braun Classics are directed to your business
– Non-minimum sales orders
– More you order the higher the Net sales Margins
– Direct Bilingual ‘Customer satisfaction manager
– Custom Builds and Paintwork according to order in Italy
– Special Certification for your Activity
– Access to Official Braun Classics Media Kit
– Access to Braun Classics’s Technical Support Program